Hypnobirthing in Essex – the Cognitive Hypnotherapy Way is Confident Childbirth
But sometimes worries and fears can spoil the experience:
- If you are expecting your first baby you may have heard stories from your family or friends about how bad their births were;
- Or you may have memories of your own negative experiences at earlier births;
- Or you may be feeling OK, but want to relax and enjoy the event even more.
With the Confident Childbirth hypnobirthing programme you can turn your pregnancy and birth into a positive experience.
Brenda has been coaching me in hypno-birthing techniques over the past 3 weeks ready for the impending arrival of my little one. Whilst under her care, Brenda makes you feel completely at ease and relaxed while she talks you through the processes of hypnosis. I have heard many tales from friends who have used hypno-birthing that describe situations where they aren’t allowed to converse with the midwife and it is a very “all or nothing” experience. I found this quite oppressive but Brenda’s approach is much more relaxed and instead she gives you techniques that you can choose to use or not.
Even when I was feeling very downhearted at my own ability and nerves at using the techniques in front of other people, at every point she reassured me that it was perfectly normal to feel that way and never put me under any pressure to perform! This is not the first time I have taken advantage of Brenda’s services and I can thoroughly recommend her whether you are interested in hypno-birthing or any other hypnosis related issue. She is fabulous at what she does!
So what are the benefits of the Confident Childbirth hypnobirthing course?
Confident Childbirth is a relaxed, effective, and above all individual approach to Hypnobirthing. It can help you feel calm and in control throughout the pregnancy and birth – and the benefits can continue once you are at home with your new baby.
- You can feel calm and in control;
- Increased confidence to communicate better with your medical team;
- The possibility of natural pain control – less chemicals transferred to your baby;
- Labour is likely to be faster;
- The APGAR score for your baby is likely to be higher;
- You are likely to spend less time in hospital after the birth;
- Reduced incidence of post-natal depression;
- Many people find relaxation techniques they learn help with breast feeding.
I am a professionally trained and qualified Cognitive Hypnotherapist – so the safety and well-being of you and your baby are my primary concern.
The course consists of 4 sessions, and your partner is welcome to attend as well if you prefer.
The first session includes a full history take to allow me to understand your own particular concerns or fears. We can then agree the best techniques and suggestion patterns to use for you and your baby.
You can start the course at any time during your pregnancy. But the earlier you start the more time you have to practice and to enjoy the benefits.
You can find out about fees and session locations on my “fees and sessions” page.
Contact me via my online form or Tel: 07895 290528 for more information or to make a booking.
Hypnobirthing is available at Cognitive Hypnotherapy Colchester and near Frinton on Sea – home visits also available in the surrounding areas including Frinton, Clacton, Walton and Harwich. Hypnobirthing sessions are also available online via Skype or Zoom.