Over the last 10 years I’ve helped thousands of clients with mastering their anxiety, panic attacks and fears.
During that time I’ve worked in various ways and being a curious person assessed the methods and ways of working that give you the fastest and most permanent results. The way that I can help you to feel calm, confident and stronger as soon as possible – but to also ensure that you have everything that you need to cope with whatever life throws at you in the future.
I believe that the best way I can do this is by supporting you every step of the way on your journey and my Mastering Your Anxiety package does that.
We always start with an initial free conversation. This gives you a chance to ask any questions you may have, I can explain a bit more about the solution I offer and then together we can agree if my approach is right for you.
Mastering Your Anxiety package details:
Because everyone is individual I will tailor the exact contents of your package based on what you tell me during your initial session, and also on the progress you begin to make as we work together. But a typical package consists of the following:
- We will work together for 12 weeks, and during that time I will be available to support you every step of the way.
- We start with an extended session. This gives us a chance to talk about your problem and explore your goals and what you would like to achieve from our work together. We will also take the first steps towards reaching these goals.
- 8 one to one therapy and coaching sessions in total – in person at my office or online if you prefer;
- 4 laser coaching sessions – 15 minute telephone calls to check in on progress or to tackle a specific issue you are facing that week.
- A completely individual MP3 recording written especially for you – using your own words, feelings and emotions. Listening to this daily helps to support your unconscious mind as you begin to make positive changes.
- 2 more general MP3 recordings to help you to relax and focus on achieving your goals.
- Additional support as required, including email, text, videos etc.
We don’t just put a sticking plaster on your problem – we take the time to ensure that we get to the root of your problem once and for all. So you really can relax and look forward to a happier future free from anxiety and panic attacks.
We start with a breakthrough session. This is a slightly longer session which allows me to begin to get to know you and your problem. I can then tailor our work to your own individual needs. This extra-long session means that we can also start to work on your problem.
Even from day one we are working on your own problem in just the right way for you. And you can feel comfortable that we will continue to do so for the whole of our time together.
During your ongoing sessions we work together to release your limiting beliefs, clear blocks and allow you to take back control. You don’t need to worry about dealing with everything in one go. We have enough time and space together to work through all the layers of your problem.
This means you will be free to let go of those old patterns. Free to focus on all the many things that really are important to you.
Additional Support As Required:
We will agree together the ongoing support that I will give you. This will be tailored to your own unique circumstances and time commitments but may include:
- Email or text support;
- WhatsApp conversations;
- Videos to watch;
- Individual and general hypnosis recordings to listen to.
I really am there for you every step of the way. You never feel alone in your journey and no matter what comes up for you between our sessions you can feel confident that I will be there to help you deal with it.
Where do we have your sessions and conversations:
We will have your sessions in whatever format works best for you, and that format may change on different days and weeks. There is no need to worry about how to fit our work into your busy life. We can work:
- Online via Zoom – a completely confidential and secure online meeting room;
- In person at The Tree Room in Colchester;
- Or at my office near Frinton on Sea;
- By phone.
No matter where you are we can find a way to work together to reach your happier future. You can be relaxing at home, or we can talk during your lunch break from work. You choose.
What’s Your Next Step to Mastering Your Anxiety?